Ed’s primary area of practice is civil litigation. He has extensive experience representing individuals and businesses in contract disputes, landlord-tenant disputes, business and partnership disputes, and real property disputes. He joined Penrose, Chun & Gorman in 2012, where the focus of his practice is real property and estate and trust litigation, in addition to general civil litigation.
Ed has extensive experience representing clients in jury and bench trials. He has also represented clients in alternative dispute resolution proceedings such as mediation and arbitration. This experience provides Ed with the ability to give clients practical and “real world” advice on how best to handle and resolve their cases.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 1986
- B.A., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1983
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- Santa Cruz County Trial Lawyers Association
- Trusts and Estates Section, State Bar of California
- Member of the Board of Directors of Santa Cruz Little League
- Youth Sports Coach for over five years