About J. Kenneth
Kenneth “Ken” Gorman has been a trial attorney and litigator for over 30 years. He has successfully represented a broad array of clients from national corporations to local businesses, families and individuals, in cases ranging from personal injuries to business litigation, real estate disputes, agricultural litigation, constructions defects, and trust and estate matters. Ken has handled numerous jury and court trials and hundreds of arbitrations and mediations for plaintiffs, defendants and cross-defendants, in matters ranging from millions of dollars to neighbor disputes.
While most of his practice has been concentrated in Santa Cruz, Monterey, Santa Clara and San Benito Counties, he has handled cases throughout the state in both state and federal courts. His broad experience and dedication have earned him a reputation as an excellent litigator who is respected by his clients, colleagues, adversaries and judges.
- New York
- The Northern and Central Federal District Courts in California
- The federal district court of Hawaii
- The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- Monterey County Bar Association
- Santa Cruz County Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California
- Bar Association of the State of Hawaii
- Trusts and Estates Section, State Bar of California